Providence operates a consultative approach.
Providence partners with clients to understand the full breadth and scope of their operational requirements. This allows us to deliver targeted, cost-effective and potent results. Examples of Providence projects delivered over the last 24 months include:
Policing & Law Enforcement
- Development, testing and cementing of an improved covert method of entry capability for a police surveillance unit.
- Delivery of a total of 4 weeks dedicated vehicle tracking, targeting and location training, including special modules on covert access and a custom monitoring and reporting exercise, for a regional police unit.
- Long-term contracted delivery of consulting services based on cadenced reporting and monthly client visits to discuss novel equipment on the market and provide an outsourced trials and evaluation capability.
- Two levels of covert audio/video installation training, with corresponding deployment exercises to refresh and consolidate target exploitations skills.
- Mobile surveillance and reporting/cueing training course for a counter-narcotics unit, culminating in a test exercise (integrating Command and Control elements).
Government & Military
- Tactical training, operational rehearsals and the provision of a “red team” overseas expeditionary surveillance exercise for a NATO covert military unit.
- Delivery of two levels of mimicry and concealment courses for an allied government intelligence agency.
- The creation and delivery of a novel silent method of entry capability (which is not covert, but useful when silent access is required in a high-threat situation) to a special forces counter-terrorism unit.
- Delivery of, and developmental discussions to further a dedicated intelligence analysis capability for an allied security service, including the provision of advice, client visits and continued engagement from a contracted subject matter expert.
- Provision of a 6-month capability development initiative to upskill and modernise a military unit’s surveillance and reconnaissance operations, taking into account adversary tactics, digital profiling and newly available data-exfiltration techniques.
Providence develops complete operational capabilities and delivers focused effect by understanding and working with our clients on the challenges that they face. Minimised risk of compromise. Maximised effect. The sum of Providence experience enables specialist teams to deliver disproportionate operational effect.